Latest Posts

Valentines Day Inspired Look

By 11:40 , , , , , , , , , ,



To celebrate Valentines Day being just around the corner I have decided to do a make-up look inspired by the day. It all depends on how you like your make-up done if you would consider this being a wearable look. Me, personally wore this look to work the day I did it, but I would wear the boldest look out as I see make-up as art, not just something you wear on a day to day basis.
But if you're not like me I hope you can still get inspiration from the look to create something you are comfortable with! 



EYES:
For the eyes I used a pink shade from a eye shadow I bought from ebay - I am not one to advise to buy make-up off ebay because you can never trust them, but I used this palette in college from a friend and it was perfectly fine, so I purchased one myself, it's perfect for when you're first experimenting with make-up as it's only 3.99 you can purchase that here 
So I used 2 pink shades and went from my inner and outer corner and blended through the crease. To get that really soft blend I took a pale brown from my MAC Cinderella eyeshadow palette, to really blend the pinks into my crease.
I then left a gap for where I placed my black eyeshadow. The shadow I use was a Ben Nye shadow because I love the amount of pigmentation it gives off - but you can use any black that you already have.
Once that was all blended into the pink I then used a Ben Nye silver glitter to place on top of the black and along my bottom lash line.
Then to finish off I added a winged line using my YSL Shocking liner and YSL false lash effect mascara.



FACE:

Foundation: Le Teint Touche Eclat in the shade Honey (B50)
Concealer: Clinique all about the eyes in light petal & Touche Eclat shade 1
Contour: Sephora contour palette in light brown
Blush: Dior blushsculpt 002

LIPS:

Liner: MAC Heroine
Lipstick: MAC Snob



You Might Also Like

0 comments